job summary: Permanent Position:
Director of Quality/Continuous Improvement leader is needed in Waukesha, WI. We are looking for a Six Sigma Black belt to lead high priority large scale projects for Continuous Improvement and Lean throughout the manufacturing. Growing company for a top level Quality/Continuous Improvement leader.
Please apply today if you meet the minimum requirements.
location: WAUKESHA, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops and Implements Lean Six Sigma with an emphasis on Quality.
- Teaches and Mentors for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Yellow Belt.
- Guides the Quality policy and culture.
- Responsible for large scale projects across multple departments and disciplines.
- A four-year degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited university
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in the area of Continuous Improvement
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a process improvement environment, including Lean Six Sigma implementation experience
- Knowledge of Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, KANBAN, and 5S+1
- Experience level: Director
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (1 year of experience is required)
- Process Improvement
- American Society for Quality
- Six Sigma Implementation (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.