A top ranked Engineering, Construction and General Contractor company is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team. Experienced Project Engineers may be able to work from home and travel up to 20%. Qualified candidates will have 4+ years project management experience with large construction projects for food and beverage facilities or distribution centers. Company offers excellent benefits and room for growth.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Project Management for Food & Beverage division - warehouses, distribution centers & food processing facilities.
- Project Setup including: Estimation, Budget, Contracts, Risk, etc.
- Project Planning - meets with developers, superintendents and subucontractors
- Project Documentation, Control and Reporting
- Project Closeout.
- 20% travel of up to two weeks.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Construction
- 4+ years of Project Management experience on large food and beverage facilities or distribution centers.
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Experience in buying out projects and negotiating scopes of work with subcontractors.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Construction (4 years of experience is required)
- Food/Pkg. Whse Construction (2 years of experience is required)
- Contract Negotiation (2 years of experience is required)
- Project Management (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.