Very reputable, growing and well established manufacturer is looking to hire a Bilingual Human Resource Business Partner. This position will be located in the Tampa, Florida area.
Candidates who are looking for advancement and growth opportunities are encouraged to apply.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan, along with comprehensive array of benefits, matching 401k, paid vacation. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60k to $65k. Relocation assistance is available.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and hands on HR professional with experience in a manufacturing environment with a track record of partnering with plant leadership, coaching, conducting investigations and thorough knowledge of federal and state laws etc.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Build effective working relationships within the internal organization, delivering high quality professional services with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Work within professional procedures to achieve specified goals
- Contribute to the drafting of HR framework and tools within an area of expertise ensuring compliance with specified design principles, internal policies and external legal requirements
- Resolve queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information on complex processes and the related policies, referring to others where necessary for interpretation of policy
- Deliver complex analyses of HR data; identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business performance.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers in developing, documenting, and communicating solutions (including disciplinary action) for individual Employee Relations cases; support managers at formal hearings.
- Carry out complex HR data processing tasks; advise colleagues when needed and use expertise to help improve data collection tools and administration processes.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching; gain or maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance and fulfill
- personal potential.
- Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
- University (First degree) in HR related field, Preferred: HR
- Certification Bilingual is required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Bilingual Human Resource professional with manufacturing experience is required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.