A busy electronics manufacturing company in Dallas, TX is seeking a Warehouse Manager. The ideal candidate will have leadership skills and experience in warehouse management. This is a great opportunity for someone ready to take the next step in their career. Qualified candidates will be able to implement an entire materials management movement system using ERP optimization in a bar coding and Kanban environment.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for factory warehouse including receiving, shipping, picking and material handling activities.
- Manage warehouse associates and responsible for implementing, analyzing, and administering the materials movement and inventory control process to include conducting physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of warehouse experience with a minimum of 1 year supervisory, supply chain, and/or production planning experience.
- Must have ERP/WMS system experience including system implementation. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred.
- Knowledge of bar coding and Lean principles.
- Experience with receiving, storage, stocking, picking, staging and shipping materials in support of Lean material handling procedures.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Warehouse Manager (2 years of experience is required)
- ERP (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Supply Chain (2 years of experience is required)
- Production Planning
- Materials Movement
- Shipping and Receiving
- Cycle Counts
- Inventory Management
- Bar Code based Inventory Mgt (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.