Growing construction firm is looking for multiple direct-hire Project Managers. These positions are located near Perris, California. The Project Managers will organize and oversee the construction process from beginning to end and ensure that each project is completed on time and on budget.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K - $110K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, travel allowance, mileage, and other great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Perris, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Develop comprehensive estimates including materials, equipment, subcontractors, and labor
- Execution of projects from award to closeout while managing the day-to-day activities and accounting
- Review plans and proposals and coordinate with manufacturing and subcontractors
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.