Global construction company in Atlanta, Ga. is seeking a Civil, Structural, Architectural (CSA) estimator with 10 to 15 years of industrial construction experience as a CSA. This position will work primarily on negotiated industrial projects within our core markets and work closely with architects, engineers, owners, and subcontractors. This role requires a 4-year degree and experience design-build/manufacturing plant building experience. Perm opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinate the project from the first estimate all the way through subcontracts being formalized.
- Contact subcontractors and suppliers requesting quotes to successfully bid or budget a project.
- Utilize estimating system to comprise an accurate budget or bid.
- Perform conceptual estimates based on limited drawings and specifications.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex issues as they arise related to cost, lead-times, trade partners, and/or specified products or materials.
- Clarify the scope of work with Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors.
- Required to have experience preparing detailed estimates as the design evolves, develop variance summaries between estimates and value engineering studies throughout.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Architectural estimator (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.