Exciting opportunity offering excellent wages for the right person who wants to grow their career. This opportunity is located in the Appleton WI area with a industry leader in the manufacturing industry. This position is for the nightshift with a 2-2-3 fixed schedule from 6pm-6am. Responsibilites will include preventative maintenance procedures on a wide variety of equipment and infrastructure. Included are corrugating and Corrugate Converting machines, as well as process support equipment. Will understand how to conduct preventative maintenance procedures on both electrical and mechanical systems. Good electrical experience is a big plus! Requirements / Education
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Millwright or Associates degree is preferred
- 3 years of related experience
- Understand how to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
location: Appleton, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,905 - 65,395 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
- Participates in continuous improvement and effectively communicates opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness for this position.
- General Industrial maintenance to include, but not limited to lubricating, repairing, rebuilding, trouble shooting, and cleaning production machines. Other duties to consist of infrastructure maintenance and fabrication. This includes welding, cutting, grinding, carpenter work, and operating shop machines.
- Perform maintenance and repair to the lift trucks; roll grabs and dollies, steam generators, air compressors, and other process support equipment.
- Perform electrical, plumbing, hydraulic, HVAC, and concrete work.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.