Permanent position: Assembler needed near York, PA to assemble electrical control panels, equipment, and components. This will be a first shift position and must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with an understanding of how to operate various pieces of equipment. This will be a direct hire opportunity to work with a prominent local company. Apply today!
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $36,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Use measuring device to lay out cabinet holes and cutouts and back plate components per manufacturing layout drawings
- Use drills, taps, punches, and saws for mounting and access holes.
- Label and assemble back plate components.
- Wire back plate and cabinet per electrical schematic using strippers, crimpers, with high degree of neatness.
- Contribute to making improvements in quality, reducing production times and cost reductions.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Alignment of components (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Safety Focused (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Power distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.