A prominent consumer products manufacturer is seeking a Sales Project Manager to manage activities related to restructure of "go to market" strategy. Sales Project Manager will also develop proactive approach to gaining additional business. This position will also redevelop internal process of quoting contract / PL business and activities. The company is paying base plus bonus plus full company paid benefits.
location: Jackson, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Project management activities related to restructure of "go to market" strategy
- Develop proactive approach to gaining additional business
- Redevelop internal process of quoting contract / PL business and activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
- Project Manager
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.