A Demand Planner is needed for a global leader in home products, headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia. The Demand Planner will be responsible for estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow and developing forecast models. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement.
location: SUWANEE, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 73,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop effective forecast models based on historical sales trends and demand drivers
- Utilize planning tools to accurately forecast key items to maximize sales, margins, service level and turns every month
- Analyze key item trends and seasonality, adjusting forecasts, receipts and inventory levels as needed to support plans
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.