Designer/Drafter for a leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing company located near Madison, WI. This role is reponsible to prepares layouts, drawings, and designs according to engineering specifications using CAD software. Must have process, piping, and P&ID drawing design experience. Associate's degree or above in Drafting or related discipline preferred. This is a permanent opportunity to join a growing company. APPLY NOW!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (Associate's degree or above in Drafting or related discipline preferred)
- Must have experience creating drawings and designs with CAD
- Process, piping, and P&ID drawing design experience
- Ability to review engineering drawings and supporting documentation
- Ability to redesign, modify, or otherwise edit existing design
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Reviews engineering drawings and supporting documentation to verify adherence to standard practices.
- Creating and maintaining process and P&ID drawings
- Displays final drawings to verify completeness, clarity, and accuracy.
- Manages the drawing database and keeps released drawings current and up to date.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for CAD and drawing related issues.
- Analyzes design and confers to resolve details not completely defined.
- Retrieves information from file and displays on computer, using required computer language.
- Types commands to transfer drawing dimensions from computer on to hardcopy, using peripheral equipment.
- Types commands to rotate or zoom-in on display to redesign, modify, or otherwise edit existing design
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.