Mechanical Engineer for a growing manufacturer to the industrial and automative industry located in Alpharetta, GA. This role is responsible to create drawings/designs using AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks to meet specifications. To be considered - must have knowledge of AutoCAD, 2D and 3D design software. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, 2D and 3D design (Solidworks) software.
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred
- Metal working, Stamping or automotive background is ideal
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop detailed multi-station tooling.
- Design & implementation of developed tooling.
- Hands on with operators on the production floor.
- Evaluate the rough draft design and decipher all specifications.
- Utilize our state-of-the-art simulation software.
- Drawings to be prepared according to the standards and terms of the company.
- Maintain drawings in order to improve department efficiencies.
- Working on projects or assignments in a team or group environment.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production issues.
- Prioritizes workload to ensure designs are completed according to established timelines.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Mechanical Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.