Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is continuing to grow rapidly. The person previously in this role was promoted within the company so they are looking for an experienced Electrical Systems Engineer to join their team.
The Electrical Systems Engineer is an integral member of the team to help the company thrive and my client is looking for the best of the best. If you or someone you know might benefit from speaking with me about this role, please apply today!
location: Union City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Development of new automated manufacturing systems, including specifications, systems design, installation startup, and documentation. Systems work includes but is not limited to PLC ladder logic programming, HMI software, touch screen systems, PID control loops, vision systems, weigh scale systems, distributed I/O systems, and integration with plant Ethernet network.
- Make enhancements to existing automated manufacturing systems as required.
- Manage and coordinate contractors and plant personnel for work related to items 1 and 2.
- Support maintenance department concerning automated manufacturing systems.
- Maintain up to date program listings and documentation for automated manufacturing systems.
- Ensure contractors under direct supervision comply with the plants safety rules and procedures.
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly manner and comply with all plant safety rules and procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.