Growing, reputable and well established manufacturer is looking to hire a Product Manager for the Sarasota, Florida area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $86k plus bonus and relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will posssess experience as a Product Manager prioritizing, planning, organizing and managing product features through the product development process in support of the overall product strategy. This role uses business strategy, data/analytics, user experience and voice of the customer to curate a competitive and profitable product portfolio that supports corporate goals and growth initiatives.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 86,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Represents the customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development opportunities.
- Clearly defines product requirements, creates project scope, and leads the cross-functional development team.
- Maintains a prioritized product roadmap based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity
- Understands the "why" behind each product and feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management to understand the roadmap, supporting KPIs and are able to clearly communicate to their development teams
- Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results
- Align efforts across product teams, prioritizing as necessary, and driving/facilitating execution
- Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and operational teams to facilitate successful launches
- Leads business case development efforts for new product and feature development.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides value proposition for product line enhancements and key communications by channel.
- Manage projects through the stagegate process, identifying opportunity, forecasting revenues, and go to market strategies.
- Develop product positioning and pricing strategies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.