Electro Mechanical Technicians needed at leading manufacturing company located just outside of Valdosta, GA. 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available.
These are excellent opportunities to join a stable yet rapidly growing company. These are off shift roles. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Overtime for any hours over 40 (~50 hr/week). APPLY NOW!
- AS/AA in relevant technical field preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant manufacturing experience.
- Must have mechanical aptitude (Conveyors, machines, presses, etc.)
- Machine set-up, troubleshoots equipment failures, and perform repair and prevent maintenance services ensuring that all safety procedures are being followed (all roles)
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Overtime pay
location: Homerville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 62,400 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Responsible for all production processes and maintenance, including product quality control, line maintenance, and repair of line machinery and equipment.
- Apply mechanical expertise in determining work methods and procedures for producing quality product.
- Examine machine controls to install plate changeovers and start up machines for production needs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance checks on all production equipment and machinery
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.