job summary: Contract Opportunity:
Engineering & Construction client in Houston is looking for a Project Expeditor with 3-5 years of relevant experience. You need experience as an Expeditor supporting EPC projects in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation or Petrochemical industry. Client is looking for candidates who are local to Houston and are comfortable with working in the office (this is not a remote position).
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide expediting support for engineered and complex fabricated equipment contracts supporting multiple Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) projects in the Oil & Gas industry
- Interface with internal project team members to understand the material and submittal contractual requirements of major engineered equipment suppliers
- Interface with your project site teams to verify that materials delivered to the site are the same materials orderd
- Proactively contact suppliers by phone and in person through shop visits to obtain submittals and verify progress as required by the project expediting plan.
- Formulate and execute appropriate corrective actions, when necessary, to ensure suppliers meet critical path contract milestones including schedule, quality and submittals
- Develop and maintain material and submittal expediting reports
- Analyze supplier progress reports to verify completeness and accuracy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Project Expeditor (3 years of experience is required)
- Oil and Gas Industry
- EPC Projects
- Materials Logistics
- Expediting Equipment
- Expediting Materials
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.