Our large international manufacturing client is looking for an APQP Engineer to join their growing team. They are heavily investing in automation technologies and modernizing their facilities so this would be a great opportunity to contribute to an organization that is looking to stay on the cutting edge.
If you feel like you have the experience it takes to do this job please apply today!
location: Clinton, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage the facility's Advanced Product Quality Planning activities in support of customer programs to ensure on-time and on-budget launch of new programs
- Lead cross-functional team(s) and participate in regular team meetings to document open issues and actions in support of launch; ensure compliance with the company's Program Management Process
- Develop familiarization with Quality and Environmental Management Systems and manufacturing processes
- Lead Failure Mode & Effects Analysis process activities for new programs
- Lead gage designs and quotes in accordance with Control Plans
- Interface with customer, Product Engineering & Sales, Quality, and Manufacturing Participate in Production Part Approval Process activities as required
- Create control plans and documentation with quality and production personnel
- Documentation of project and program activity including timelines and reporting
- Seek process improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Generate and implement Continuous Improvement ideas Housekeeping and other activities as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.