A Resource/Service Coordinator is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Salt Lake City, UT area. This job is responsible for moderately complex planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources.
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $15.72 - 23.18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Skills and Competencies: LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three (3) plus years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Valid Driver's License (occasional field visits).
- Coordinates service resources. Assigns team members to project. Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability. Inputs project location to system.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and notifies customers.
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction.
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians.
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Reviews project paperwork, complete calls, and forwards project paperwork to Project Administrators.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests. Logs service start-up and service work requirements in job tracking system.
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various assigned reports. Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
- Project Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.