Repair Techncian needed for a full-time opportunity in the Everett, WA area. The Repair Technician will be responsible for completing scheduled and unscheduled repair on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems, adhere to and comply with service bulletins, and perform computer-based software updates, diagnostics, and troubleshooting for Unique Ground Support Equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Everett, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $57,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, HVAC, and/or electrical discrepancies on various Ground Support Equipment systems and subsystems.
- Inspect, repair, and/or overhaul components, such as mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, HVAC, and hydraulic systems.
- Disassemble components, inspect for quality factors, and reassemble to OEM specifications.
- Meticulously document all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions utilizing computer-based Maintenance Information Systems (MIS).
- Strictly adhere to common aviation practices of Tool Control, FOD Prevention, Safety, and Parts Accountability.
- Strict adherence to all environmental safety and regulatory commissions, including (but not limited to) Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Ensure proper safety while operating equipment on-site.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Service repair experience (3 years of experience is required)
- Hydraulic/pneumatic (3 years of experience is required)
- PLC and HVAC experience (3 years of experience is required)
- Diesel-powered vehicles exp. (2 years of experience is required)
- Wiring diagrams/schematics (3 years of experience is required)
- Universal HVAC certification (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.