Well established specialty tool manufacturer is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with expertise in injection molded plastics manufacturing processes. Candidate will work to optimize existing lines and help support the installation and commissioning of new equipment. BS Engineering degree and 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment required.
location: Cheraw, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for optimizing existing injection molded plastics manufacturing operations along with the installation and start up of new lines. Will work on the floor to problem solve and help drive continuous improvement, and apply Lean thinking to each production challenge. Qualifications:
- BS Engineering degree required - BSME, BSIE, or similar
- 5+ years in a high volume manufacturing environment, including 3+ years in injection molded plastics processes
- Ideal candidate will have some knowledge of applying machine control or robotics to streamline existing manual processes
- Must be able to communicate with floor personnel up to executive leadership at the plant
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Manufacturing (5 years of experience is required)
- injection molded plastics (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.