Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Controls Engineer to add to their growing team. This position is located in Kansas City, Kansas. The Controls Engineer will be responsible for overseeing various manufacturing and technical projects as well as process improvements.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Kansas City, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist in evaluating and selecting automation hardware and software necessary to meet current and future manufacturing requirements
- Provide input to managing the controls and automation systems testing, quality control, data retrieval and training for all packaging and processing equipment
- Assist with assessing the effectiveness and maintainability of new automation systems and managing the automation change process for existing equipment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.