Fortune 500 maker of automotive parts seeks a PRODUCTION CONTROL AND LOGISTICS MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located just outside of CLEMSON, SC. The PC and L MANAGER is responsible for procurement / distribution of raw materials and equipment for the organization, with oversight of warehousing, WIP, finished goods, and scheduling of material flow. Up to 140k / bonus and relo assistance
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Seneca, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Deliver cost reductions to attain plant financial targets, while administering the highest levels of quality
- Responsible to oversee that raw materials and components are available for production
- Directs scheduling, shipping, planning / inventory control activities
- Meet/exceed targets for customer performance metrics
- Ensure compliance with all related TS-16949 and ISO-14001 policies and procedures.
- Ensure inventory cost targets are met while developing action plans to reduce on hand inventory, in addition to attaining inventory accuracy
- Work to optimize standard freight cost on a monthly basis in line with target and develop action plans to eliminate premium freight
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Bachelors Degree
- Automotive Industry
- TS16949 Compliance
- PC and L experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.