We are looking for candidates who enjoy working with many different customers and that have the ability to handle technical topics. This will include working with applications within the product including In addition to this customer interaction, those in Product Engineering have opportunities to work with many different organizations and internal employees.
location: AUSTIN, TEXAS
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide product-related and technical information and advice to internal and external customers as requested.
- Train colleagues in order to be self-sufficient where possible
- Manage and execute small R&D projects
- As part of the global Product Management Team you specify, search and onboard new products in line with the company's strategy
- Validate new products, create them in the ERP system and make sure they are sellable
- Provide the necessary internal and external documentation and training material
- Define custom assemblies and guarantee compliance with the customer's requirements.
- Provide clear production guidelines, training and proactive communication to the Production team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Design
- Research & Development (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.