Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for an Engineering Technician in Round Lake IL. for a contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Prefer candidates with electrical and mechanical background.
- BS preferred
- 1-2 yrs of mechanical or electrical experience is strongly preferred, or entry level with some intern experience
- Recent experience in an FDA regulated environment strongly preferred
Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performing a wide variety of research and/or developmental laboratory tasks and experiments
- Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the regulatory and procedural requirements that govern those operations and products
- Responsible for performing solution bioburden testing, water monitoring, and preparation of materials and reagents
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- FDA, GMP, and ISO 9000/9001
- Electro-mechanical Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.