Our client in the York, Pennsylvania area is looking to add an experienced Sales Engineer to their growing Cold Forming/Forging business line. This position will be responsible for acquiring negotiated and invitation to bid sales with an element of design & engineering as part of the sale. The individual will be required to initially train and develop micro cold forming personnel. If you are interested and meet the basic requirements outlined above please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration. Thank you.
location: Emigsville, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Summary: Responsible for acquiring negotiated and invitation to bid sales with an element of design & engineering as part of the sale. The individual will be required to initially train and develop micro cold forming personnel at STS Intelli.
- Primary responsibility to bring book of business for micro cold-forming/forging customers.
- Develop in-house micro cold forming know-how and secondary operations' capabilities.
- Lead the engineering & sales process from initial contract through successful deal closure and booking.
- Become active in industry related organizations and with market organizations that you are primarily selling.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.