A manufacturer southwest of Memphis, TN, is seeking contract-to-hire PLC Technicians to assist their first shift team with PLC building and customization. These PLC Technicians will be responsible for building electrical and pneumatic circuits from scratch, land wiring, reading schematics and programming A/B PLCs, and performing basic troubleshooting and fabrication. Our Client is seeking PLC Technicians with 3+ years of experience in industrial manufacturing.
Moderate flexibility in schedule is required. This will be a flexible day shift, starting as early as 6am, with moderate overtime. Ability to work 1 Saturday a month is required.
location: Holly Springs, Mississippi
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Build control panels, control systems, and program PLC's (Automation Direct or A/B preferred).
- Start-to-finish process improvement of electrical and pneumatic machinery.
- Create and read electrical schematics in CAD.
- Hands on repair, troubleshooting and testing of equipment.
- Implement corrective measures to prevent non-conformance recurrences.
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.