Our client are a commercial construction leader with offices in every major city. Currently, they are hiring a senior construction estimator at the Nashville office. This role will suit a qualified estimator who has experience in a variety of mid-size to large construction projects for high education, healthcare, hospitality and industrial clients. In this role you will draw on your leadership, mentorship and stakeholder management skills with the estimating team, project management team, clients, subcontractors and material vendors.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead the lump sum bid process including risk assessment, quantity surveying, self-performance pricing, scheduling, bid solicitation, subcontractor scope coordination and final bid assembly.
- Perform schematic, design development and construction document estimates for our Construction Management projects. This includes budgeting all scopes of work, value analysis of current design, communication with and presentation to Owner and design team.
- Coordinate efforts with Operations and MEP estimators to deliver final products to our clients.
- Provide cost expertise to our clients and design team members to assist in making decisions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.