Permanent Position: Production Planner/Scheduler with experience in materials planning for a manufacturing company in Dallas, TX is needed for an immediate direct hire opening. We are looking for a self-starter, problem solver with expert Excel and ERP systems skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The production planner is responsible for production planning and coordinates production workflow for multiple products while prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimal delay.
- Responsible for end-to-end communication of the supply chain, including interpretation of demand requirements, planning the supply chain and communicating completion schedules.
- Coordinates all material and ERP system issues to insure successful completion of customer requirements per requested delivery dates.
- Maintains accurate schedules, kanban quantities and material availability per ERP system.
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products. Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resources requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- MRPII Planning and coordination of specified areas.
- Schedules kanbans in Lean manufacturing environment.
- 4 year engineering degree
- Excel - expert experience with Pivot Tables, Data Manipulation and If/Then statements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Scheduling (2 years of experience is required)
- Lean (2 years of experience is required)
- Planning (2 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel (Advanced Data Analysis) (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (1 year of experience is preferred)
- ERP (2 years of experience is required)
- Kanban (2 years of experience is required)
- Supply Chain Demand Planning (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.