- Our client is seeking a strong technical recruiter to work with their organization on a contract-to-hire basis.
- Remote opportunity with a lot of growth potential in the organization. You can live/work remotely anywhere in the USA.
- If you have 3-5 years of experience working with a start-up tech organization [preferred exp in the Bay Area] and tenure identifying/placing SaaS, software engineering, and software developers; apply today!
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Identify, source, and screen candidates to fill roles within the organization
- Manage 15-20 positions at once
- Technical aptitude
- Collaborate with hiring managers to fulfil roles
- Must have previously sourced SaaS, software engineering, software development professionals
- Start-up organization rapidly expanding; strong work-ethic needed and previous tenure with a start-up organization
- B.S. Degree requried
- Previous experience with diversity initiatives is a big plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SAAS (3 years of experience is required)
- Recruiting (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.