A tier one automotive supplier in Rockmart, GA is seeking a Stamping Coordinator to join their team. The stamping coordinator will be responsible for overseeing safety, quality, cost, delivery and management in the stamping department, as well as daily operations and continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of management experience. Automotive industry and high volume metal stamping experience is highly prefered. Candidates must be willing to work at 2nd or 3rd shift.
location: Rockmart, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Supervise team leaders, technicians, and/or production associates of the stamping department
- Assist with managing SQCDM activities, improving and stabilizing key areas and 5-S
- Assist production floor, manpower, equipment, quality, productivity, associate, and safety issues
- Administer policy and safety procedures with all stamping associates
- Assign jobs to associates and related training
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.