A well-established civil utility construction company located in Hyattsville, Maryland is seeking a Superintendent with experence working in the Power Industry to join their team. The Superintendent will be responsible for construction scheduleing, resource loading and supervision of all field employee activities. To be considered for this position, candidates must have experence with power utilities and have managed multiple crews at a time.
location: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all company, OSHA and project specific safety requirements by all crew members by personifying safety leadership
- Supervision of the crews in their performance and construction of the projects in strict compliance with schedules, budgets the contract documents
- Promote and implement better methods of production and performance in all aspects of the work
- Ensure optimal and efficient use of all available resources to include crew, equipment, supplies, and materials
- Implement Lean Six Sigma methodologies to ensure maximum production efficiency
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.