Seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a high growth client in Frederick, MD. The QA Specialist would be responsible for supporting operations with the implementation and maintenance of new products, procedure development and validation. The incumbent would also inspect and release manufactured product. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Frederick, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Inspect and release printed labels and manufactured product
- Leads internal deviations and change request process with supporting functions
- Participates with Nonconforming Material, Complaint Handling and Management Review.
- Conduct/review validations
- Write, Review and Approve Applicable documents and Work Instructions as needed.
- Participate in Internal Audits and Regulatory Inspections.
- Assist with the Implementation and maintenance of new products
- Apply technical knowledge, scientific experience and expert judgment to a broad range of difficult problems.
- Drive accountability and continuous improvement through training, SOPs and workflows as needed to proactively improve quality, efficiency, and standardization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Quality Assurance
- Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.