Engineering services company in the utilities industry is hiring for an immediate direct-hire Civil/Structural Engineer opening in the Atlanta area. This individual will be responsible for leading design and field support efforts for a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will have a BS in Civil/Structural Engineering or Engineering Technology along with EIT license (successful completion of FE exam) and have at least 2 year of professional experience - Please apply!
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide field and quality support for all assigned projects which includes inspections, engineering, repairs, etc.
- Responsible for performing calculations, collecting data, and writing reports
- Assist with R&D and pilot projects for all business units as needed
- Plan and priortize corrosion control to ensure project guidelines and specifications are met
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Quality Assurance
- Corrosion Control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.