Laboratory Test Technician located in Charlotte, NC for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. This role will be primarily responsible for conducting performance tests across both the washer and dryer product categories. Candidates with knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems are encouraged to apply. Previous experience working in a lab environment using testing equipment is coveted. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last for one (1) year with the possibility of extension. The hours for this position are 3rd shift. APPLY NOW!
- Knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Previous experience working in a lab environment using electronic equipment
- Must be able to set up, run tests and create detailed reports
- Ability to install and understand measurement sensors such as thermocouples and tachometers
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is required
location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Responsible for conducting tests across both the washer and dryer product categories
- Set up and perform testing according to applicable test standards
- Perform functionality testing to verify washer & dryer cycles perform to product specifications
- Use electronic data recording and formatting methods to collect test data
- Read and understand testing standards and maintain testing methods, datasheets and data.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Test Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.