Well established and growing manufacturer is looking for an outside Sales Representative in the Dallas, TX area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $85k plus an uncapped commission plan
The ideal candidate will possess outside sales experience with a focus on electronic products.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provides sales support and phone coverage for customers.
- Attends training in company sales procedures and general piezoelectric principles.
- Provides quotations for products and service in accordance with pricing and delivery policy.
- Assists Product Groups with follow up activities.
- Responds to a wide range of written and phone customer inquiries. Provides feedback to Product Manager and/or National Sales Manager.
- Schedules visits with customers in assigned territory.
- Performs demonstrations of equipment and trains customers on the proper use of equipment.
- Provides critical liaison between customers and factory by communicating customer inputs to support Marketing and Engineering efforts.
- Develops forecast and sales plan for assigned territory.
- Attends and participates at sales conferences.
- Attends trade shows and local conferences in assigned territory and other areas where needed.
- Responds accordingly to a wide range of customer inquiries on product availability, no charge samples, delivery, repair/service, account status, literature requests. Accepts and amends contracts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.