Manufacturing Engineer needed for a leading manufacturer of power products located near Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will responsible for performing engineering-related tasks supportig a variety of projects. This includes troubleshooting and interpreting data and developing new test methods or procedures for a variety of situations. Also responsible for monitoring product design and manufacturing processes for the purpose of reducing and controlling costs
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performing engineering-related tasks that are broad in nature and require appreciable originality and ingenuity.
- Troubleshooting and interpreting data and developing new test methods or procedures for a variety of situations.
- Monitoring product design and manufacturing processes for the purpose of reducing and controlling costs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Process Improvement
- Test Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.