A prominent diagnostics company is seeking a Clinical Project Manager who will manage and monitor the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs),
ICH/GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements. This is a high priority role and location is in the San Diego area. The company offers competitive pay, excellent benefits including 401K match and bonus opportunity!
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage the full scope of Clinical Studies including, but not limited to timeline, budget, and project milestones
- Lead and support cross-functional study teams and facilitate team meetings as needed to move clinical activities forward
- Serve as the main contact and liaison for Client to provide weekly updates
- Track and report progress of sites including subject screening/enrollment, data collection, and identify study-related issues, confirm resolution, and ensure proper documentation through the system
- Assess the qualification of potential investigative sites, initiate clinical trials at investigative sites, instruct site personnel on the proper conduct of clinical trials, and close clinical trials at investigative sites
- Research and learn project indication
- Generate clinical study documents such as Protocols, ICFs, Source Documents, Site Operation Manuals, and Monitoring Plans and ensure the maintenance of essential documents
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.