A prominent equipment manufacturer is seeking an Operations Manager responsible for planning, implementing and controlling the operations of the organization with the purpose of satisfying customer requirements as efficiently as possible. This includes vendor management, demand planning, production scheduling, movement and storage of raw materials, work in process, and finished goods from international points of origin to point of consumption. The company is offering a competitive salary and full benefits and bonus opportunity!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzing sales data (historical and current) to determine purchasing requirements necessary to support sales while maintaining appropriate inventory levels and managing inventory turns.
- Generating and updating Purchase Order information (quantities, costs, delivery, etc.) utilizing A/S 400 platform and Microsoft Outlook applications.
- Manage the logistics of in-bound inventory delivery
- Maintain Product Master database (A/S 400 platform).
- Assist in managing high-level relationships with key international vendors and suppliers
- Communicating daily with overseas sourcing office
- Working with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to incorporate market intelligence into demand planning process.
- Oversee efforts of inventory quality assurance
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.