A well-established civil utility construction company located in Hyattsville, Maryland is seeking a QA Technical Trainer to join their team. The QA Trainer will be responsible for training initiatives, quality inspections and maintaining records. To be considered for this position, candidates must have 3-5 years experience with construction (preferably underground utilities), methods, tools and equipment, work procedures, cost control and the abilities to supervise groups.
location: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide subject matter expertise through experience, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities to deliver each training subject based on the company's training material and requirements
- Validate trainee's OQ's through evaluation process including hands-on skills and knowledge-based assessments appropriate to the topic of the training or requirements of the training program
- Completion of appropriate documentation of training, certification or qualification derived from the training
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Performance Testing
- QA Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.