A Manufacturing/Project Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Evansville, IN area. The Manufacturing/Project Engineer is responsible for oversee manufacturing capital projects from inception to completion. Tasks include studying production and machine requirements, designing and installing equipment, and creating scope of work, bid package and project specifications.
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of related project management experience in a manufacturing environment. Proficiency with a CAD platform and knowledge of PLC programming is required. A BS is Engineering is preferred, and relevant experience will be considered. This is a long-term contract role slated to last at least a year. Our client is only seeking local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves at this time.
location: Princeton, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Study production and machine requirement for new model introductions and large scale capital projects
- Design and install equipment; Integrate PLC, robotic, and automation systems
- Develop project scope of work, bid packages and project specifications
- Resolve issues and delays in project between commissioning and manufacturing
- Create ways to reduce costs and maximize quality during project implementation
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Project Engineering (3 years of experience is required)
- CAD (1 year of experience is required)
- PLC (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.