Immediate need south of Boilingbrook IL for an EHS and Facilties Coordinator. Responsible for site EHS and Facility compliance.
2 - 6 years' experience in Supply Chain Environment or Project Management
EDUCATION, LICENCES & CERTIFICATES
Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business or supply chain discipline.
- English Proficiency: Advanced (CEFR C1/ Completed EF level 12)
- Organization Contribution: Process development & excellence, Business Analysis and reporting for decision making, EHS
KPIS: LTIFR, AIFR, RIFR, Hazard close out %, Cintellate use
location: Romeoville, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Adopt a proactive approach to building a sustainable Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) culture within the workplace
- Conduct yourself in accordance with EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and ensure that your actions do not adversely affect the environment or the health and safety of any other person in the workplace.
- Comply with all aspects of the Environment, Health and Safety Policy, and any reasonable instructions, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe work practices in the workplace and to eliminate environmental harm.
- Identify and report any unsafe work behaviors/ practices, hazards and incidents immediately.
- Support the Hub Manager in complying with local legislative requirements regarding EHS.
- Support the Hub manager in adhering to EHS global standards.
- Support the Hub manager in maintaining the facility.
- Compliance to EHS Global Warehouse Standards:
- Involvement with Regional, Global SHEQ during Audit Protocols
- Site visitors, contractors and employee inductions
- SHEQ notice board updates
- Support and coordinate EHS Training coordination
- Coordinating, managing & controlling appointment letters for First Aiders, Safety Reps and Zone Marshalls
- Coordinating and overseeing monthly EHS inspections
- Coordinate facility maintenance, management and administration
- Coordinating EHS & facility reports - warehouse efficiency, safety stats
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Facilities Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.