A prominent manufacturer in the packaging industry is seeking a QA Analyst as part of the QA team and is responsible for the evaluation of processes, products and services to ensure that they meet the company's standards. The QA Analyst will maintain program documentation of critical Food Safety Programs assigned by the QM and the QA Technicians quality assessment monitoring program. They will be SQF and HACCP backup to the Quality Manager. This position pays a base salary plus full benefits.
location: Shreveport, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Designated back-up for SQF practitioner
- Designated back-up for HACCP
- Work closely with supervisors to ensure SQF compliance
- Write and edit standard operating procedures, work instructions and forms
- Maintain registers for complaints, sanitation, glass and brittle plastics, environmental swabbing and other monitoring programs.
- Have and understanding of HACCP and food safety such that you are capable of monitoring and oversight of internal food safety programs
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.