Great client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst that will serve as the lead Analyst on large scale projects & programs in support of Inside Sales Department. This role is a functional role and will be the go-to person for the business to collaborate on roadmap planning, and design for inside sales processes.
location: Acton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Sr Business Analyst serves as the lead Analyst on large scale projects & programs in support of Inside Sales Department. This role is a functional role and will be the go-to person for the business to collaborate on roadmap planning, design, configuration and testing. The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining program structure and process for demand, project intake and prioritization. The candidate must have a strong background with working w/ inside sales teams and processes. Should have a continuous improvement mindset, good judgement, be process oriented, analytical, work well in teams, project manage as required and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Define & develop solutions for business processes, operations workflow and work with the various teams for them to make any neccessary system changes.
- Develop programs & process for demand, project intake, adoption of systems
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Team/Management and cross functional teams to define the roadmap, prioritize projects and enhancement requests, analyze business benefits and/or operational efficiencies, map business processes and implement creative and effective solutions
- Interpret, analyze and document user requirements and make recommendations to teams pertaining to system design processes
- Propose organization efficiencies
- Support the education & training of end users, increasing end user proficiency and adoption of implemented solutions
- Perform functional and technical duties including system configurations, test coordination, project and release management
- Facilitate integration and user acceptance testing including documentation of test scenarios and provide oversight of test execution for projects and production support
- Support system enhancements, including prioritization, defining requirements, coordinating UAT, and implementation
- Must have the ability to accurately execute multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Analyst roles with Senior or above BA experience.
- Prior Business Analyst experience supporting Sales organizations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), including advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, conditional formatting, advanced formulas) and Microsoft Project and Visio experience.
- strong understanding of Salesforce CRM platform required including experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud products.
- Firm grasp of Salesforce data model and confidence with generating lists, reports and dashboards for business consumption
- Experience with operunctions, including workforce management/optimization, quality monitoring, knowledge management, CTI/call routing, and reporting.
- Broad exposure to initiatives supporting typical customer journeys through Marketing, Sales, Service and Support
- Proven ability to provide business analysis related to process improvement.
- Proven ability to propose and implement innovative solutions to create efficiencies, automate workflow, and enhance the customer experience.
- Thorough understanding of key tools, techniques and concepts behind project and change management and how to apply them to deliver required outcomes.
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, and consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills are critical.
- Ability to analyze business processes, design process improvements, and train business users on the new processes.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines.
- Experience in the healthcare, pharma or medical device industry a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- Inside Sales Experience (3 years of experience is required)
- Functional Business Process
- Workflow anaysis
- Requirement Analyst
- Gap Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.