Global Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Application Engineer. This position can be remote. The Application Engineer will act as the main point of contact to external customers as well as providing direct and ongoing support to all product related projects throughout various stages of the sales cycle.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $90K - $150K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Twinsburg, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for the technical related issues, developing various applications, driving results to align with customer objectives, as well as cost and lead time information for changes and/or projects
- Facilitate and advise the customer's release process (i.e., functional builds, CAD data, etc.) while promoting and investigating new technologies of suppliers for customers
- Provide on-site support as needed - Lead customer processes and participate in change management processes, including but not limited to APQP and deviations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Sales
- Project Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.