Supply Chain Specialist located REMOTELY for a leading consumer goods manufactuer. Position is responsible to analyze and develop logistics plans in support of domestic and internationally sourced finished products, components and raw materials. To be considered - Bachelor degree preferred with minimum two years of supply chain experience with data analysis or measurement reporting. Inbound supply chain experience is ideal. This is a contract opportunity slated for six months. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum two years of supply chain experience with data analysis or measurement reporting
- Inbound transportation supply chain experience is ideal
- Analytical skills with basic understanding of statistics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and reporting
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzing and developing logistics plans that influence decisions and policies in support of domestic and internationally sourced finished products, components and raw materials
- Plans, organizes and executes Logistics activities and projects while ensuring assigned target dates are met.
- Works with customers to establish delivery dates and times, in coordination with 3PL logistics team to ensure on time delivery of product.
- Responsible for any customer system data entry or appointment making process.
- Creates or revises standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
- Manages day to day execution of SAP transactions.
- Manage day to day execution of inbound shipments, working closely with the sourced product team to support the flow of inbound orders and inventory requests
- Research vendor and container invoices against contracted terms to ensure correct billing.
- Coordinate International Import and Export shipments with Customs & Trade, Global Logistics, and key stakeholders to ensure smooth flow of inbound and international shipments.
- Coordinate with Global logistics on freight rates and contract terms for new and existing lanes.
- Work with 3PL team on providing updated inbound shipment information and smooth flow of information from suppliers through the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain monthly inbound transportation reports and metrics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.