A Project Coordinator is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Redmond, WA area. The main function of a project coordinator is to support project manager and project teams on a project. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $32.66 - 50.36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support engineering operations team day-to-day activities across multiple projects.
- Activities include but not limited to: PR/PO requests, tracking budget and monthly accruals, shipping requests, vendor tool management, hardware inventory management and program documentation/coordination support.
- Manage onboarding of vendors, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
- Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
- Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in project.
- Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed. Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
- Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Development of communication materials as needed.
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ability to organize workload to handle multiple tasks, work effectively, maintain accuracy and follow-through, and meet deadlines in a strong service-oriented environment with changing priorities and frequent interruptions.
- Experience in organizing, tracking inventory and maintaining documentation.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness to anticipate and recognize problems, suggest appropriate alternatives or solutions, initiate or implement solutions, and follow through independently.
- strong communication and coordination skills
- 4+ years of project coordination and/or inventory management experience on large-scale complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with internal staff and external consultants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Must be familiar with Excel, project management software, and PowerPoint, gSuite
- strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
- Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems.
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/education.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Project Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.