A Validation Engineer Consultant is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Fremont, CA area.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Contract
salary: $49.28 - 70.21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Guide and participate in test method validation, risk assessment, requirement development, protocol and validation report writing.
- Maintain, Validate and Release Test Systems in Production Environment, ideally in FDA regulated business.
- Expertise in Gage R&R and test system validation for medical devices within manufacturing environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to company QMS and work closely with company Engineering community on new validation methods and re-validation projects.
- Guide and participate in testing, identification, and problem solving.
Minimum 3 years professional experience in applicable role . Education:
Bachelor's /Master's degree in Engineering.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.