Our client in the Nashua, NH area is looking to add experienced Sr manufacturing Engineers to his growing team. Candidates interested must have a minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in a Medical Device industry. If you meet the qualifications and requirements above, and are interested in learning more, please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration.
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Review, evaluate and develop manufacturing processes with man, machine, material, and methods considered.
- Determining optimal sequence of operations to reduce time cycles, simplify tasks and reduce total costs.
- Improve manufacturing efficiencies by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, equipment, and floor layout.
- Prepare and support accurate parts lists, bills of materials, assembly trees, and out sourcing opportunities.
- Develop, evaluate and specify tools, fixtures, equipment and jigs for the manufacture of systems, assemblies, components, etc. assuring optimum operations for production areas.
- Recommend and initiate modifications to optimize production conditions.
- Identify and recommends test processes, procedures and equipment, coordinating with Systems and Quality Engineering departments.
- Interface and contribute in coordinating efforts with other engineering departments and vendors to assure efficient, cost effective production operations.
- Develop, evaluate, and review instructions, specifications and methods to support the product life cycle transitions from development into production.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information to support capacity planning for labor, production schedules, and estimating future requirements.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assure product and process quality by designing test methods; testing finished product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Assist design and development projects by training and guiding manufacturing personnel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.