job summary: Contract Opportunity:
Client involved in power generation and solar engineering projects is looking for an Electrical Designer with 2-8 years of experience to assist their team using AutoCAD (primary), Micro-Station (secondary), MS Office (excel, word), PDF software - Blue Beam or Adobe Acrobat or design projects.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be part of a design team that supports power generation engineering & construction projects
- Prepare/create a full range of construction documents for the installation of new, or modifications of existing equipment
- You will be supporting power generation projects involving transformer replacements, switch gear upgrades, new skids, solar layout drawings, lots of one-lines, etc...
- You will be expected to develop one-lines, three lines, schematics, panel schedules, etc... based on basic system input from an Engineer
- Develop drawing packages for construction contracts and bill of material for procurement specifications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Electrical Drafter (2 years of experience is required)
- Electrical Designer (2 years of experience is required)
- Solar Farms
- Solar Power
- Power Generation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.