Immediate need in Round Lake IL for a Project Manager. Expected to last 12 months, possible temp to perm!
- Business acumen
- Role model of Vital Behaviors and Leadership Essentials
- Understanding of Good Laboratory or Clinical Practices and Product Development Process requirements
- Expertise in all aspects of project management
- Ability to apply business process models to project approach for developing / reviewing / approving deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others
- PMI or IPMA or equivalent certification, nice to have
Education / Experience
- A minimum of an MBA/MS or Bachelor's with equivalent plus 7 years project management experience and 10 years of product life cycle experience with demonstrated success leading multi-site, global or enterprise-wide programs in the medical products industry
- MS Project, Excel (Pivot Table & V-Lookups, reporting, strongly preferred), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint
- Previous Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry experience be required
location: ROUND LAKE, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Accountable for core team performance, project schedule and execution, budget commitments and spend
- Interacts through project updates and reviews with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
- Supports the Medical Affairs & Post Market Surveillance Workstream Leadership in managing the successful delivery of the Medical Affairs & Post Market Surveillance deliverables in accordance with timelines and their respective dependencies
- Understand the Medical Affairs & Post Market Surveillance required deliverables and the cross functional nature of resources required to develop/review/approve these deliverables; ensure project process aligns with relevant Baxter enterprise processes
- Disciplined project management background preferred with the ability to perform the all aspects of PROJECT MANAGEMENT including:
- Establishing SCOPE and managing changes to scope,
- Defining a project SCHEDULE with input from the development team and maintaining the schedule on a weekly basis.
- Managing project RESOURCES including technical and non-technical team members such as developers, Business Analysts, System Architects, Database Administrators and Validation Analysts.
- strong COMMUNICATION skills including the ability to establish an appropriate COMMUNICATION plan and execution to plan. Other responsibilities include interacting with customers to understand their business and managing the customer relationship with business project sponsor.
- Working closely with the QUALITY management and system owner to execute appropriate validation plans.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Medical Device
- Project Management
- Product life cycle experience
- MS Project, Excel
- Word, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.